Monday, June 27, 2011

Roseola it is.....


Woke up this morning surprised and relieved that Ella had slept all night, a huge change from the night before where we were up at least every 30 minutes with a crying baby. I laid her on the floor to change her diaper and too my shock I realized she was COVERED in a red Rash. I immediately remembered the day before I had been looking on the Internet for causes for sudden high fevers, and diarrhea. One of the things that had popped up was Roseloa. I briefly read over it and that was it. Yet this morning I knew right away that was what Ella had. Due to the fact that she had been through EVERY symptom and I remembered Ella’s cousin had it a few weeks back. The doctor confirmed for us that it was Roseloa, and there was pretty much nothing that we would do. On the bright ride I was thrilled that she didn't have a stomach virus…my hands are pretty much bleeding I've been washing them so mush these past few days. On the down side Ella is covered in a horrendous rash, but is feeling almost like herself again!
                                                      
So due to the fact that I’ve had to keep her quarantine the past week I ran out and got her a little pool to play in outside so she could have a little fun as we push through these last few days of sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment