Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My little Dancing Queen

 If there is one fact about my Ella it’s that the child lovesssss to Dance! Seriously we can be anywhere and she hears music she starts so Dance and Grove to it! Sometimes she gets so into it that she will close her eyes and sway back and forth slowly. It’s the sweetest thing, almost as if the music takes over her. I love it! Trust me as soon as I can get her into dance I am!
Yesterday Daniel and I went to Best buy to buy a camera.... while waiting on Daniel to check out Ella heard some music coming from somewhere in the store. She starting bopping her head up and down, so I told Daniel I was going to take her to "find" the music while he was busy... Well I thought it was pretty funny how she was just dancing away in Best buy. So I recorded it.... Hope it puts a smile on your face as it did mine.
Oh and sorry but it will break your neck to watch it....



No comments:

Post a Comment