Monday, March 12, 2012

2 Big Birthdays!

This past weekend our family celebrated two big birthdays.  My grandfather Jack turned 80 and my Mom Wendy turned 50! They share the same birthday March 11th, so it has always been really neat for them to be able to celebrate together! This one was just extra special because of the age milestones. My Grandmother, Aunts and Uncles planned a special Dinner at Grand Oaks. It was so nice and the food was AMAZING! The best part of the evening was the speeches, especially the one from my grandfather was soooo amazingly touching, and made me so thankful to have him as the Matriarch of our family.  I made sure I took video of all of them, so I will never forget these priceless memories! (Sorry the camera was so shaky I was crying like a big baby :))


My Mom wrote this to Pops and read it to him...


2 comments:

  1. Katie-
    That video is the sweetest thing! I cried watching it and I'm not even in your family :) What a great legacy your grandparents are writing!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete