Saturday, August 18, 2012

Terrifed...

To express how I have felt for the last month can pretty much be summed up into one world and that would be Terrified. It's all because of all the new changes that are soon to come to the Weathers house, and NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! :)  Months ago when I registered Ella for Preschool I was really excited, and could not wait for her to start. Now that I am one week away from her starting and I am more than Terrified. Not terrified for Ella, Terrified for ME! I really don't know how I am going to let my little buddy go for 3 hours, 3 days a week! Ahhh! She been my little side kick that has gone everywhere with me, and been home with me in the mornings. To add to the stress I made a last minute decision to go back to school  this fall. So I will be taking 2 classes from home and one at the college twice a week. Hopefully this is going to keep me preoccupied (doubtfully). 

No comments:

Post a Comment