Sunday, July 8, 2012

First Beach Trip



After 2 1/2 years we were FINALLY were able to take Ella to the beach for the first time. In all honestly I thought the child would hate it. Reasons being, Ella hates have stuff on her that she can't get off...AKA SAND!! So pretty much I thought that we would be spending most of our days at the pool.  This Momma could not have been more wrong! Ella loved the beach, sand, and the ocean. It was such a fun family trip. Daniel, Ella and I had got a condo with my sister, her husband, and my nephew Solomon. It was great for the cousins to get to play together, share a room, and fuss and fight for a whole week. It was great! My parents and Aunt and Uncle were four floors up, and it was great to get to spend with week with them also! I cannot wait to hopefully do it again next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment