Saturday, January 28, 2012

Walking a new road...

This year is going to going to be a lot of  change for Daniel, Ella , and I. First off let me say this Mama is a little scared. We are in the Middle of selling our home. This has been a year long conversation for Daniel and I. We want OUT of the area we live in.  50% of the people we live around don't like us... well it might be safe to to say they hate us. By "Us" I mean Daniel. LOL. They are Cop haters, and it doesn't help that Daniel arrested the man across the street from us for DUI! Great I know!  We're 95% sure that someone poisoned our Saint Bernard Sash that died... It's just ALL new and NEW scares me.  One thing that does not scare me is Ella starting Preschool in August. Oh My! It's hard for me to even think that she should be old enough for that.  We went and toured Sam Jones Preschool Tuesday, and Ella absolutely loved it!  I'm so excited for her, and I know that she is going to learn so much! I wont lie Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to having a little break 3 days a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment