Sunday, January 8, 2012

And then She was 2...

2 Years ago today I woke up very early, got into the car with my sweet husband, and headed to Carterville Medical.  The ground was covered in snow, I was headed to the hospital to become a Mom! I will never forget sitting in that hospital room at 5:00 in the morning holding Daniel hand knowing how our lives were about to change. After 18 hours and 51 minutes of what I must say was "awful" labor due to that devil of all drugs Pitocin. Daniel and I meet our little girl Ella. The past two years have been a roller coaster of emotions and events, but what a quick two years it has been. Can't wait to see what adventures this new year holds for the 3 of us! Happy 2nd Birthday Ella!!!


Here is a DVD I made for Ella's birthday party..Enjoy








No comments:

Post a Comment