Monday, May 2, 2011

Water Baby




Whew...this last week was a doozy. Daniel went to work last Monday the 25th and hasn't had a day off until today. Poor guy worked 7 days straight and clocked 35 hours of OVER TIME! The only good thing that came out of all that was Ella and I got to spend a lot of One on One time together with no Daddy to steal her from me. LOL. I've really found that I have never enjoyed something so much as I do watching Ella grow and learn, and MOST of all have fun and giggle. If you can be around a giggling toddler and it not make you smile than something is just wrong with you! I learned recently that Ella LOVES water. Which is so funny to me considering she was about 8 months old before we could get threw a bath without her screaming bloody murder! On one of our long days last week I Decided to pull out the baby pool and see what she thought...needless to day two hours later I had to drag her out of it and give her a bath! Here's some adorable pictures.



Look at that smile! That's what I'm talking about!!

















Happy that her Daddy got to come by and see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment