Monday, February 14, 2011

What a difference a year makes!!!!

I woke up this morning and all I could think about was my life this time last year. I'm not sure why Valentines day stuck in my mind , maybe its because I was thinking about about how small Ella was this time last year. When people tell you that kids grow up too fast; their NOT lying! They Do!! Anyways.... My poor sweet little Ella is a totally beat up and bruised little girl this Valentines. Last night Ella was playing with Daniel right before her bedtime. Daniel took off chasing her, so Ella ran into the kitchen, slipped and fell hitting our back door. She hit right on her forehead above her eye, missing the glass window pain by less than an inch. It was sooooo loud the whole house shook.  Thank the Lord Ella was ok. Screaming..... but ok. Just a really bad bump and bruise on the forehead.  Here are some Pictures....


          Look at what a difference a year makes!!!!!


Ella's Boo Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment