Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flu...Christmas...New Year...Birthday...Pneumonia

To say that the last 2 months have been CRAZY would be a understatement! A few days before Christmas Ella and Daniel both came down with the Flu ( horrible). Then we had a wonderful Christmas. Sadly Daniel had to work again this year, which makes 7 years in a row that hes worked Christmas day. 2 Weeks after Christmas Ella girl turned 3!!!! I still tell people that shes 2 when they ask. I just cant get used to the fact that I have a 3 year old!!!! Ella's birthday party was a blast though, I have to say it was my favorite one in three years. Something about this age where they actually know whats going on makes it so much more exciting!!! Finally this last week Ella was diagnosed with Pneumonia. Ella's had EVERYTHING in her three years of life from the flu to hand foot mouth disease. Pneumonia by far takes the prize for the worst.... Ella literally screamed for 2 days with horrible stomach pains from retraction breathing. None of us slept for those two day either. (Just another moment reminding me why I don't want more than one child). I have to say that I had my scariest moment as a parent too watching my child fight to breath, there is NOTHING scarier than that! After tow huge shots of a antibiotic and a week of rest Ella finally mad a turn around, and things are staring to get back to normal around here. PTL. Her are some pictures of our last 6 weeks of pure craziness!





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment