Thursday, December 1, 2011

HeartBroken


I can finally sit down and write this blog with dry eyes. As for the last 3 days for me have been hard. It may seem funny to some of you especially the ones who don't love dogs as Daniel and I do, but to us she was not just a dog she was apart of our family. The loss of our 8 month old Saint Bernard Sash was heart wrenching. She was such a fun loving dog and did nothing but love Daniel, Ella, and I.  Our house has been quite and seems just a little bit empty without her here anymore. What made it worse was how fast she passed. Saturday she was fine, and Monday morning she was Dead. This is a huge loss to our little family. I've enjoyed looking at pictures of ALL the fun we  had together over those short 8 months... Enjoy... Love you Sash :(








No comments:

Post a Comment