Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If you can't find your toddler...

So I have been in total clean out mode this past week. I've been getting all of Ella's winter clothes and toys together ready for another consignment sale. I was up stairs this morning ironing Daniel's uniforms for work when I realized Ella had been really quiet down stairs for about 10 mins. (Never a good thing). SO I walked down stairs... didn't see Ella anywhere... SO I ran up stairs....Didn't see Ella anywhere.... By now I felt that little bit of panic build up in my chest, starting to think that worst that maybe some how she had gotten outside. As I ran back down the stairs I caught something move out of the corner of my eye. It was Ella! She was sitting inside her toy box playing with her toys. I broke out in total laughter, grabbed the camera and took a picture of her. Very Funny hear attack moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment